Sunday 21 July 2013

Assignment #7 Rule of Thirds & Leading Lines (LATE)



Rule of Thirds: the first photo captured my eye instantly because of the lighted tip and i like where i positioned it so it worked for rule of thirds. second photo i chose because it was a simple thing too shoot, nothing entirely special about this one though. third photo I used the beautiful MMM as the model for rule of thirds...this photo worked perfectly cause she had gone up there to go on the slide and right where she stopped to talk to Jimmy and I, im said wait there and bang! perfect shot! 




Leading Lines: first photo i took when coming back from the Quay and walking over the bridge. I liked  this because it showed multiple leading lines that showcase the cities action! for the second photo, this one is edited and also from the Quay but i liked the angle i took this from and the transition of the long grass and the wood of the bridge thing. Last but not least this was taken randomly at Royal Oak on my way to metro!  I like how the train makes you follow it to the darkened part because of the clouds ad how right over top metro is shadowed i guess you would call it.


No comments:

Post a Comment