Wednesday 29 May 2013

Discovering "Your" Type of Photography



Photo references Link: http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photos/life-color-purple/#/purple-underwater-sutherland_1496_600x450.jpg
After looking through multiple photos and tryin to figure out what draws me in... it would have to be under water photos of marine life and environments as well as travel photos of different regions from culture to animals to landscapes. I guess I dont have one favorite style in specific but since I was young.. as dorky as it may be (w.e) wished I could be a mermaid and I guess now that im older.. if it was even possible that I could be in some life. I love underwater life and will one day travel and swim in beautiful waters and see life like you never could on land! I will one day travel and see regions all over and experience different cultures and sceneries the regions of the world have to offer! Bring it :) 

2 comments:

  1. You should see what a different world there is underwater! To be able to dive to the depths and see all sorts of wild and crazy looking fish is special. If you ever become a certified PADI diver, let me know and we can look at going together (with cameras too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this and okay sweet I shall let you know if this happens!

    ReplyDelete